[pct-l] parking near southern terminus

Trevor McKee trevormckee85 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 19:32:11 CDT 2014

i called the border patrol and they were super friendly and helpful.

the officer said the safest thing to do is leave our car parked at the forest road checkpoint for the one night until it is retrieved the following day.

my question is...  the officer said it's a 5-minute walk from the forest road checkpoint to the southern terminus. is this true??

thanks for all your ideas...

mayor trevor

Sent from my iPhone