[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning- judge reinhold

Liam liamcameron90 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:47:06 CDT 2014

Haha I was misled for thinking this would be an ok place to ask about peoples methods...Didn't mean to demonstrate an inaptitude for multi day thru-hiking without water sources to clean.  Thanks for the useful feedback though!

This search and rescue you mentioned, can they be called if I get really tired or have a blister??

Liam