[pct-l] Pot/dishes cleaning

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:33:05 CDT 2014

This might be kind of gross but: I use one of those GSI post scrapers to
get everything off the side of my pot (I cook and eat out of the same small
snowpeak pot/cup) using a bit of water, and then I drink down all the water
+ scrapings (it's not that bad, you just ate the food, it's not like it's
been stuck there for days).