[pct-l] Need a shoe between a NB trail runner and a boot

Rebecca Wilcox wilcox.rebecca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 12:27:25 CDT 2013

Tim,
I have had good luck with the Merrell Moab Ventilator. It has a Vibram sole
and it's deep enough to get a thick insole in there if she needs it. They
make both a low and mid rise version, as well as a regular and Goretex
version, so be careful which one you order. I use a men's wide size because
I believe they are a little wider than the women's wide. I used this shoe
to finish 200 miles of WA after spending most of my PCT hike off trail with
a stress fracture, and it treated my still-healing foot well!
Rebecca