[pct-l] Pct Rattlers!

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Sat Sep 28 02:48:01 CDT 2013

Well, he stepped over the snake.  Then he said it was dead. Pardon me for jumping to conclusions.

I don't think I'm being a knee-jerk whatever you're trying to label me with for assuming that he killed the snake.

If the snake had leapt to its own death out of shame for only having one rattle, if it had drawn a gun on the guy, if it had hissed
something insulting to the man about having done something to his sister, or his mother...
well, I think he might have mentioned it.

If someone says:  "There was this bear (marmot, cougar, deer, cow, lizard, elk…) near the trail, which I didn't see it at first until it moved,
which frightened me, so I bludgeoned it to death,"  even though nothing bad had happened--when is that ever OK?

Dys-feng shui-nal