[pct-l] Pct Rattlers!

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 00:33:04 CDT 2013

I believer it is very unfair, even immature, to jump to such conclusions
without having the rest of the story. Those that believe they have the
right and/or duty to admonish without the details should be ashamed of
their actions and lack of patience.

Please keep those jerky knees away from me.

Dan Jacobs
Vancouver, WA