[pct-l] New Wanna-be Thru-hiker

jimklukkert at yahoo.com jimklukkert at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 09:22:42 CDT 2013

I have enjoyed and learned from much of what I have read here, but

I have found more trash talk here than other lists.

Trash talk is kind of a bummer, of course.

I think the way to improve our discussion is to be positive. With that in mind, I would like to encourage folks to take a breath before writing, and to respond rather than to react to what is written.

In short, perhaps the best practice is to refuse to trash talk trash talkers.  That way we can lead by positive example.

As Gandhi said, an eye for an eye leads only to a blind world.

Or something like that.

Thanks