[pct-l] New Wanna-be Thru-hiker

Danny galvezdboy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 08:51:24 CDT 2013

You people on this list never seam to amaze me! You talk shit to people who are looking for good advice, and belittle good advice from seasons thru hikers like Fireweed! If you can't contribute descent wisdom keep your fing  preverbal mouth shut! No one wants to hear from a$$ holes!!! Please!

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. -E. Abbey