[pct-l] The Trail Show #16 - The Arizona Trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 22:08:21 CDT 2013

Today we bring you Episode #16 - Welcome to Fall!

On this month's episode we discuss more dehydrated beer news, a handful of recent backcountry trips, Noodleheads Top 10, a bunch of shout-outs,
 D-low's apology and Mags' review of The Walk Across Arizona documentary by Trevor Arwood.

And as always ... Beer O' Da Month, Trail News with Mags, Trail O' Da Month (Arizona Trail),
Disco's Trail Tip O' Da Month & Ask-A-Hiker with D-low.

Please consider helping the Colorado flood victims by donating now at (http://www.redcross.org). Thank You!!

www.thetrailshow.com
www.facebook.com/thetrailshow
@Trailshow