[pct-l] New Wanna-be Thru-hiker

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:36:01 CDT 2013

Oh, and in addition to thinking that Roger actually was planning to
hike as a moneyless man like Daniel Suelo or Mark Boyle (or else why
would he say "no money" twice), I wanted to add that I have found
that a lot of visitors to the US totally underestimate how vast and
empty it is. People can travel without money, but it's a lot easier
if you're going to do something like go to the Rainbow Gathering and
Burning Man.

Apparently he didn't really mean "no money" as it seems he's got his
resupplies all planned out and money is just going to be "tight".