[pct-l] New Wanna be Thru-hiker

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:54:48 CDT 2013

This thread of posts are inspiring. It is why I stay on the PCT-L. It is
why I have Trail Angeled these past two years and why I will be at kickoff
next year with a backpack on hopefully.

Cat McPeek (SageGirl)
sagegirl51 at gmail.com
“One of the great things about long-distance hiking is that the trail
doesn’t care how old or fit you are or how much you’ve trained. Virtually
anybody can get out there and enjoy walking."
Scott Williamson