[pct-l] at the "edge"

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Sat Sep 14 02:36:29 CDT 2013

I usually take small packets of olive oil from minimus.biz for cooking.  But sometimes I really crave toasted sesame oil.
This year, I looked everywhere for packets of toasted sesame oil to put in one of my favorite backpacking staples:
miso soup with nori, wakame, freeze dried veggies, and noodles, and I couldn't find any.

Can anyone suggest a source?

By the way, seaweed is a super lightweight way of adding minerals.  Tastes "salty" but some types of seaweed are really full of potassium and other minerals, not sodium.