[pct-l] at the "edge"

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 23:59:16 CDT 2013

Dear Diane

The flattened rice is a germinated unpolished rice which was flattened and
baked twice. This instant rice is sold for health purpose, especially for
whom wanted to be slim. I found this rice around two yeas ago, and used for
hiking. Its nutrition value is superb, cooking is very simple. I do not
think you can purchase this in US.

Japanese site: 1 kg = 1,600 yen = 16 dollar ( very expensive rice)
http://e-tamashii.com/SHOP/ke3124.html

And thanks for Low Gear Song:  I have not yet translated into Japanese.

--
Sincerely
Low Gear (trail name) ---  Low Gear Song was written by Diane with Trail

Hiro   ( the short name of Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
facebook  http://www.facebook.com/completewalker
Blogs  http://completewalker.blogspot.jp/
Photo  https://picasaweb.google.com/104620544810418955412/
Backpacking since 1980 in Japan, A foreign member of PCTA;  JMT( 2009,
2010, 2011, 2012), Wind River Range, Glacier NP (2013)