[pct-l] Isobutane Canister performance

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:07:11 CDT 2013

I was like that with my alcohol, too. Sometimes I'd just fill up my
bottle full as I could and then I'd be spared having to worry about
fuel for a while.

TrailHacker uses canister stoves. He just shakes them. If they feel a
little too empty, he tosses them in a pile in the garage. Eventually
he has to go out with a bunch of almost empty ones. This is how you
"eyeball" a canister. I guess "earball" is more precise.