[pct-l] somethings were so useful

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:34:07 CDT 2013

As a thruhiker from '94 I was so grateful for Ray and Jenny's lists of mail drops. Before that you had to go through the Wilderness guidebook and add up the miles. Even though my pack wasn't that light it was lighter than the AT.  I could comfortably hike the 25-30 mile days I needed to get to Canada before the snow.  Marmot.      Hey Cyclops are you out there somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone