[pct-l] Shoes for plantar fasciitis

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:09:00 CDT 2013

If you're just trying to finish up the trail, I think more important than a more supportive shoe would be using KT Tape Pro (their web site has a video demonstrating how to tape for PF.)  Using KT Tape and hiking poles could keep you on the trail.  Also, be sure to stretch your feet (pull back on toes and do some foot message before you get up in the morning and stand on them. ) Actually, you probably should do this every time after sitting down for very long. This will help to prevent additional tearing.  Good luck for finishing up the trail.

Cruz Control