[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 11

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Sep 11 14:39:36 CDT 2013

In Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Zorglub <azorglub at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You should know better.  The odd/even day is not mandatory, and therefore,
> that section of the TRT is legally open to bikes every day.  Most of the
> remaining TRT is actually closed to bikes, so encounters should not be much
> of a problem.

If the trail is open, then why is there a big sign with the IMBA logo
on it saying it is closed?
A sign like this http://goo.gl/0vBElW

Is that just an IMBA lie to make the regulators feel they have reached
a "viable trail sharing compromise" which the cyclists just ignore?

I think it is a prime example of why "compromises" forged by the IMBA
to reduce conflicts on the trail are simply FRAUDS or propaganda
tricks to try and get the camels nose under the tent.

This response from the anonymous poster Zorglub has motivated me to
construct a video presentation to show to the TRT Association, and the
government agencies the failure of this model ÏMBA trail sharing
agreement. It really is a good example of how the IMBA works. I think
a few weekend trips to Tahoe Meadows with my video gear are in order.

> Brick is a little upset because some cyclists made fun of his hiking attire
> on the TRT. :)

Personal attacks clearly show your level of maturity.
This is another example https://www.facebook.com/brick.robbins.3