[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 11

Zorglub azorglub at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 14:10:47 CDT 2013

Brick,

You should know better.  The odd/even day is not mandatory, and therefore, that section of the TRT is legally open to bikes every day.  Most of the remaining TRT is actually closed to bikes, so encounters should not be much of a problem.

Brick is a little upset because some cyclists made fun of his hiking attire on the TRT. :)

Message: 6