[pct-l] Isobutane Canister performance

Matt Signore mpsignore at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:55:59 CDT 2013

Sorry to hear with all your experience you are almost a decade behind on
your definitive findings.  Here is a 8 year old study about canister
stoves.
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/canister_stove_faq#.UjCe78aWZ8F

Sorry it shreds your findings to pieces.  BPL has a ton of wonderful
articles just like this one.  Maybe someone will get you a subscription for
the holidays.  People who back their findings with data.  Not half thought
out supposition.

--
Matt Signore
pcthandbook.com