[pct-l] Tahoe Rim Trail Parking

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Sun Sep 8 00:03:12 CDT 2013

There is a parking lot at the trailhead at Barker Pass.  Barker Pass is at
PCT mile 1129 approximately and just a few miles south of where the TRT
breaks off from the PCT and heads north east.  The road to Barker Pass is
about 7 miles long from the intersection with Highway 89, all but the last
1/2 mile is paved and the last 1/2 mile is a good gravel road.  A car would
have no problems with the road.  I left my truck there for a few days and
had no problems.

I-Beam