[pct-l] Tahoe Rim Trail Parking

Sean Nordeen sean.nordeen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 23:24:47 CDT 2013

Where would be a good place to leave a car for 1.5-2 weeks while
thru-hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail (TRT)?  The trailhead at Echo Summit is the
only place I'm familiar with due to thru-hiking the PCT in 2009.  The
resort at Echo Lake will be in transition to shutting down at some point
this month so I don't know if that's even an option.  I'm most likely
starting next weekend with a small possibility of starting the following
weekend (still doing some final negotiation at work on which would be
better).

I'm posting here since the PCT and TRT share trail through the Desolation
Wilderness and because I know a few people who post here live in the area.

Thanks!
-Sean "Miner" Nordeen