[pct-l] Gmail spam problem - fixed

Dan Welch welchenergy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 11:24:26 CDT 2013

Many (most?) of the emails from this list have been going to my gmail Spam
folder.  Since I saw others post about this issue, I am posting a fix I came
across to stop that behavior.  If you don't have that problem, no reason to
continue reading...

In gmail Settings, go to the Filters tab.  Hit the hyperlink for "Create a
New Filter".  Select the box for "Has the Words" and type in "PCT-L".
Select "Create Filter with this Search"  All of your PCT-L messages should
now appear in a list.  (That means you created the filter correctly.) Now
you have a choice of what to do with these messages.  Select "Never send to
Spam" and then, "Create Filter".

This won't fix messages already in your Spam folder, but all new messages
should go to your Inbox rather than your Spam folder.  So far it's working
for me.

You can contact me offline if you have questions.  Good luck!
Timberline