[pct-l] Hammock Gear 20 degree Burrow

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 16:11:10 CDT 2013

I've had an HG 20* Burrow for 2 years now - the footbox on mine is the standard snaps & drawcord (though the quilt is tapered, the footbox can be opened all the way making the quilt a flat comforter)...
Very high quality down & fabrics, excellent craftsmanship & design, great service, and temp ratings (for me) are better than
stated (but I'm a 'warm' sleeper!)...
Hg now offers the Burrow in 3 lengths and 2 widths (but unless you're an NFL tackle, the standard 50" width should be fine)...
If you want any 'custom' modifications, call or email them - they are very easy to talk to & also very helpful.
I highly recommend HammockGear products! - a great 'cottage industry' vendor making great gear.

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)