[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT - Dan J. Leaving

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 16:40:32 CDT 2013

To be clear - Mr. Jacobs was only promoting 'to not overreact' when seeing MTB's on the PCT.

In no way, at anytime, did Mr. Jacobs (or any other long standing member of this
group) advocate for MTB's being legally granted access.  He holds just as firm
a stance as any regular subscriber of this list on that issue of keeping bikes off the PCT.

Displaying common sense is not trolling...
Advocating reporting as an effective means to keep bikes off the PCT is not trolling...
Trying to keep a cool head is not trolling...

I was trolling - I am very, very good at it....ya nitwits.
.

I swear to God the damn Taliban is more flexible...They at least stopped executing
volunteers for administering polio vaccines this year....

[/facepalm]