[pct-l] The "bumper sticker": Re: What do you say to mountain bikers on the PCT?

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Oct 28 21:09:56 CDT 2013

I've taken away two things from this discussion, which is very illuminating.
1.  There is a substantial population of MTBers who don't mind breaking the
rules that govern trail use and will do so with impunity.
2.   It is critical for law abiding citizens to reports such abuse.

   I'm part of a hiking group that is starting to work with a MB group, a
bit naively in my mumble opinion.  This exchange is helpful.