[pct-l] OR section C Boundary Springs alternate route to/from Diamond Lake

Jeffrey Olson jjolson60 at centurylink.net
Sat Oct 26 14:40:22 CDT 2013

If I remember, Boundary Springs is actually the headwaters of the Rogue
River, and it literally burbles out of the ground.  I spent the night
there one year marveling at the potholes of pure water upsurging.  150'
down the mountain is a full-blown river.  And the water seems as pure as
that found in Lava Spring further north...

Just amazing...

Jeff