[pct-l] Legs of the PCT (Lint and Anish)- adding Gear

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 07:10:29 CDT 2013

I sleep cold and have tried to make my gear last way too long. A silk liner has helped. It has lasted 3400 miles so far.  Like most thruhikers I would never waste carried water by using it for anything but drinking. I often was not near ground water at night. That means the liner got dirty. I washed it with my clothes. Not every laundromat has front loading machines to wash bags. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone