[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 8 Ruined

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Tue Oct 8 23:23:50 CDT 2013

Karen-

Your thoughts are right on and scripted very well.  I suggest a book  "Ruined".   It is fascinating to hear others speak of being changed, ruined and trying to figure out which world to live in.

The trail does remarkable things for the soul.  I too am experiencing a depressed stat e and a yearning, no- a need, to get back out and walk. This only after a 520 mile section hike.  I cannot comprehend what it must feel like after completing 2650 or 3100 miles. But I will soon.

Thanks for the great words.  I am inspired by all.

Enduro

Message: 5