[pct-l] Resupply

Marcia Powers gottawalk at me.com
Tue Nov 26 21:30:51 CST 2013

I was just at Triple crown plus hikers Boston and Cubby Trail Journals for new food ideas. They wrote an excellent resupply post in their Trail Journals at http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=396594

They give the scenarios for both buying as you go and shipping food from home. If you are undecided as to which method to use or what to pack or how to organize food this is a great post!  I liked their idea of two sweet snacks and two savory snacks per day. I tend to eat the same foods frequently. I don't get tired of them but I think variety is healthier.

Mmmm, food.
...GottaWalk