[pct-l] Start thru in March.

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:15:26 CST 2013

The section between Apache Peak and Taquitz Peak in the San Jacinto
Wilderness is currently closed to hikers and is expected to still be closed
throughout next hiking season. This is a result of last summer's "Mountain
Fire," so that should be a non issue. In fact the PCT is currently closed
from Hwy. 74 (Paradise Cafe) to Saddle Junction at the top of Devil's Slide
Trail out of Idyllwild.

Baden Powell could  be an area of concern depending on how much snow we get
this season.

See  http://www.pcta.org/discover-the-trail/trail-conditions-and-closures/
for trail closures.

Quackers