[pct-l] (Rees?) Christmas gifts and PCTA contribution

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 10:08:15 CST 2013

Rees ...or anyone else feel free to chime in if you know the answer.

I'm buying a couple trailsidereaders as Christmas gifts and am assuming the best purchase (and benefit for PCTA contribution), I should purchase through (http://pcttrailsidereader.com/) Mountaineers books.

I just don't want to oopsie-doodle buying new books through another online site and the PCTA not get, or maximize the goodness from what the pcttrailsidereader provides.

Thanks,
.cj