[pct-l] camera

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 13:51:53 CST 2013

I haven't actually hiked with it yet, but I'm very optimistic that the Sony
Alpha Nex camara will be ideal for the PCT.  Interchangable lenses, and
weighs less than 8 oz. I think it may well come close to meeting all your
specifications.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-NEX3A-Digital-Camera-Interchangeable/dp/B003LM2K3Y
Ron "Slo Charger" Graybill (formerly "Manzanita")