[pct-l] Vacuum Sealing Issues

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Wed Nov 20 10:56:23 CST 2013

I discovered that the most failures I got was from debris (food particles) left in the sealing area. Rice usually won't puncture standard sealing bag material. I also noticed on my foodsaver brand unit it likes to cool down between operations or it won't seal the bag properly if I try to do a high production run.

Irish.

Mistyped and autocorrected by my iPhone