[pct-l] Hiker Trash vs Homeless Trash

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 9 05:11:19 CST 2013

Yes Yoshi,
It is very simple.
HIKER  TRASH  is  not  homeless,...he has some home.
His home is the  trail, a State Park, a National Park, or wherever there
is wilderness.
He cannot stop diving into a dumpster looking for just the right water
bottle or some gear.
The dumpster is his second  home.

HOMELESS  TRASH  is not  homeless,...he has some home.
His home is the  alley, a neighborhood park, a city park, or wherever
there is a park.
He cannot stop diving into a dumpster looking for just the right food
and some cloth.
The dumpster is his second home.

Yes,...it is very simple Yoshi....there is not much difference between
HIKER TRASH  &
HOMELESS  TRASH.....they are like twin brothers.

JMT Reinhold
Your dumpster diving twin brother
Yoshi wrote:
It is very simple.  Hiker Trash is not homeless, he has some home. But
he cannot
stop to search something in the trash box.
Reinhold wrote:

[pct-l] Caustions about no-cook-food *Once  "Hiker Trash",......always
"Hiker Trash"

Some folks ask..."Wat's the difference between "Hiker Trash" & "Homeless
Trash"?

GORTEX!!!

Also,  "Homeless Trash"  is cleaner and less malnourished.

JMT Reinhold
Your filthy, malnourished trail companion

Scott Williams* wrote:

Yeah, when we saw him dumpster diving for just the right water bottle, we
knew he was one of us.  We couldn't turn him into hiker trash, he was
already there.

Shroomer