[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 71, Issue 7

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 13:09:36 CST 2013

Every body works differently.  I had a pretty healthy trail diet, but I still found that I appreciated having some electrolyte capsules handy in my hip pocket for when I'm really sweating and guzzling water.  Electrolyte capsules are generally only missing the sugar that's found in electrolyte drinks, so I'd have a squirt bottle of honey handy too.  And you're not restricted to salt sticks.  If you search for salt tablets or electrolyte capsules and look at the ingredients, you'll generally find a few products that contain Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium.  I think I bought mine at a large online vitamin company.

-Porsche / Rhiannon