[pct-l] Mountain Biker picture on PCT Section Hiker webpage

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Fri Nov 1 16:42:28 CDT 2013

This is the picture that is currently on every Yahoo groups page as a default.
Yahoo Groups decided to do some site "improvements" which removed all the personal photos and contents of every group.  They have been having considerable negative feedback, and still refuse to go back to the way it was.
If there is someone moderating the PCT California group, they will have to personally make changes and adjustments to fix the picture and get any user-group specific info back that they previously had on the page.