[pct-l] PCT Southbound Ashland to Kennedy Meadows

John Herrin johndavidherrin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:37:27 CDT 2013

A while back I posted a request for some thoughts on backpacking the
southern portion of the PCT in 2014. Someone responded with their plan of
hiking this year NOBO from Campo to Kennedy or Mt Whitney starting
mid-April to early June and then heading SOBO from near Ashland OR back to
Whitney or Kennedy in August and Sept. I can't seem to find their reply or
email.

I was curious how it worked for them and if they would be kind enough to
contact me as I'd love to see their itinerary.

Thanks,
John Herrin
<Johndavidherrin at gmail.com>