[pct-l] Desert water filters

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 21:56:51 CDT 2013

HI Timberline,  I only remember having to use a bandana a few time on the
PCT to filter out floaties.  Most water sources were pretty good that way -
they just weren't often enough....

PS.  I'm not the pickest of persons when it comes to H20.

I used aqua mira and had no issues with water treatment the whole way.

Day-Late