[pct-l] What is NOT Poodle Bush

Benjamin Grunbaum bengrunbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 29 01:31:29 CDT 2013

I personally do not see any resemblance between Poodle Bush and marijuana.
 The leaves are completely different.  The stalks are completely different.
 I lived in the emerald triangle, behind the "redwood curtain", in one of,
if not the, most popular spot on this beautiful planet for marijuana, I
must say poodle bush looks nothing like any marijuana I have ever seen.  If
I were looking for a horrible plant with purple flowers that looks like
pot, I would never have suspected the real Poodle Bush was the culprit.

Maybe, I am missing something.