[pct-l] Sawyer Squeeze

Joe Bernier joe_bernier at me.com
Tue May 28 15:02:31 CDT 2013

I love my Sawyer Squeeze . . . I use it with a 1 liter Evernew water bag. Just fill it up and squeeze. The flow is great . . . no sucking to get a good drink of water. Just hold the bag above your head and roll the bag to squeeze out the water . . . no waiting . . . no chemical taste . . . no pumping.

But like Sphinx said, if the water source is shallow you have the problem of getting the water into the bag . . . but you have that problem with everything except a pump . . . a scoop or straw of some sort to divert water into your bag does the trick . . . a coffee mug or cook pot . . . etc