[pct-l] Planned Gear List

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed May 22 16:22:32 CDT 2013

I am preparing for about 600 miles of the PCT this year, including the northern 500 mile of California and Rainy Pass to Stevens Pass in Washington.  I am interested in any comments on my gear selection.  In particular the use of a hammock in these sections of the trail.  I do not anticipate any, especially in Washington, but want to be prepared if there are any significant treeless sections.  I expect to drop another 1/2 pound or so in the next couple of months as I get tuned up for this year's adventure.
Thanks
http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/2013/05/2013-gear-list.html

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71