[pct-l] Rainy day wisdom

Seth Jacobs jacobs.sethf at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:34:04 CDT 2013

To protect the down bag the liner would have to block water vapor.  Which
means you'd get soaking wet because the water from the clothes would have
no where to go and neither would your perspiration.  You'd be wetter in the
morning than in the evening.  You'd be better off unclothed in the sleeping
bag.

If it's not raining you could hang your wet clothing on bushes or run a
laundry line, etc.  Your scenario is an argument for having a second set of
clothing.

Seth