[pct-l] Lavender for bug repellant?

Lindsay Blythe lindsay_b4 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 01:04:11 CDT 2013

I just made this excellent salve. Works pretty well, doesn't smell like lavender, more like citronella.

http://unpluggedsunday.blogspot.com/2011/07/be-prepared-for-trail-make-your-own-bug.html

I made some changes to it myself. I added dried catnip to the oil extraction and substituted citronella essential oil drops. Also, couldn't find any lemon, so I just skipped that.