[pct-l] Mountain Bike Posts

Nick Thelen nthelen03 at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 14:39:00 CDT 2013

To the best of my knowledge the 'Save the PCT' page has been, for lack of a better term, abandoned.

It was closed long ago to any sort of open discussion.

Unfortunately it is the Admins choice to disallow any pro-MTB posts...I find it silly
to that he approves solely 1 sided discussions...

Such a policy only promotes more 'Group Think', or 'head-in-the-sand' mentality.

On a side note - it is very good to read that the hiking season is going very well for the 'thru' crowd.

Quite an adventure!

- Nick

Dan Wrote:
"The Facebook page or ??? Tried to go to the Save the PCT Facebook page
about a month ago and couldn't find it. Dan Jacobs
Washougal"