[pct-l] C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S / And the Mountain Bike problem

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:33:35 CDT 2013

I have one point to make about talking about bicycles on the PCT. It was
tried here, and it was, looking back on it and including my participation
in it, just plain awful. Of course that is just my opinion, but I am
confident there are plenty of others that share it.

Continuing to go over the same old points with the same people expecting a
different outcome is possibly a good definition for insanity. That kind of
insanity will do nothing good here, but hey, of that's what you want, go
for it. It will work out just like the times before: doing nothing and
getting nowhere. There's a moderator here that will (try to) end it when
the time comes.

As far as asking me what my "qualifications" are, they are everything, and
they are nothing, just like everyone else. What kind of person wants to
compare their worthiness to have an opinion to someone else? Someone that I
don't care to be affiliated too closely with.

Hike your own hike, Ed. Don't worry about me, I really don't matter.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal