[pct-l] Winthrop, WA trail angel

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sat May 11 13:01:56 CDT 2013

For all the PCT hikers.....a message from the Winthrop, WA. trail angels.
Andrea- hello from Winthrop. We don't have a big house to take people in
anymore, but we are still planning on being trail angels for rides, also
can offer a camping/shower area. My number is still 509/3414250. We also
want to spend some days up at Harts Pass in Sept. with water and goodies.
I'm retiring this June, and will have more time to go up there mid-week. If
you could post this info, hat would be great. I'll let you know when the
time comes when we'll be at Harts Pass
Teresa Skye. (Skyward)

PCT MOM
Andrea Dinsmore