[pct-l] sleeplessness

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Sun May 5 16:01:49 CDT 2013

Hey Dan,

I take at home and on the trail any product that advertises acetaminophen PM. In fact anything advised as PM in the pain relief section of any drug store, will give you what you want. I am at present uses Rite Aid’s PM and it doesn’t appear to be working as well as others. I think you’d do well with one, at most two tablets per night. They take a while to “kick in” so I’d suggest taking them 45 minutes to an hour before bed time. Should solve your problem. Or BTW, I never feel any side effects the next morning.

are we there yet