[pct-l] Early PCT casualtis

davefajer at gmail.com davefajer at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:07:47 CDT 2013

Here! Here!  Joe!

I am sure that JMT Reinhold is validly concerned about the safety an d welfare of each hiker.

As a noob...I can state unequivocably that JMT, Ned, Yogi, and other seasoned, knowledgeable PCT FOLKS ON THIS LISTSERV inform more people and keep more hikers prepared and safe thru their efforts and communications than anyone can fathom....I tend to read "thru the tone" for the content!

Thanks to all,

Coastal. PCT Wannabe 2015