[pct-l] CT

MARY E DAVISON pastormaryd at msn.com
Tue Mar 26 11:51:02 CDT 2013

Mendo,

Last year on CDT in Colo. I met a fair number of courteous bicycle riders and motorized vehicles. All was well until my last day climbing SOBO up past Garden Basin and Mirror Lake. I heard the motorized three wheelers coming screaming down the hill. The trail was just wide enough for a three wheeler and me if I scrunched to side of hill. They didn't slow and barely saw me as they flew over bumps and their wheels landed less than a foot from my feet. I don't remember if I was still on the CT at that point. It was the only "problem" encounter. But it was a little scary. Primo would not have liked it. Again though, that was the only "problem" encounter and I saw many bicycles, jeeps and other motorized stuff.

Medicare Pastor

Sent from my iPhone