[pct-l] Wheat-free, dairy-free dinners

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:44:49 CDT 2013

I'd suggest looking for black bean soup mix or refried bean mix in the dehydrated bins mix at whole foods or health food stores - can be rehydrated and eaten cold or hot - add olive oil, hot sauce, tortilla chips for a lot of flavor and nutrition.  You could also look for lentil mixes and corn chowder mixes.
Cruz Control
Sent from my iPhone